Custom Search

Thursday 8 December 2011

h is for fabled homophobic

h is for homophobic and because I'm dyslexic i am also homophobic but it not homosexual a have a problem with  i have never meat a homosexual i didn't get on with (not that a check the sexual preferences of people i don't get on with) no the homos i have a problem with are homophones

A homophone is a word that is pronounced the same as another word but differs in meaning. The words may be spelled the same (these ones are ok with me) but some are are spelled differently are also called heterographs this are the one that piss me off. can any one out the tell me why on why do we need more one spelling for same pronunciation? other than to try and make people like me look thick. if you are can tell the difference verbally why wood (would) you need an extra clue when the same thing is written down.
that right we don't these unneeded spellings should be lock in a cupboard only to be let out by Susie Dent as interesting factoids on countdown.

hay why not buy one of my mugs

No comments:

Post a Comment