Custom Search

Monday 16 January 2012

fabled manifesto: manifesto

it seams clear to me that politicians don't have a clue and so I'm starting the fabled manifesto with my ideas on how to get the country if not the world running better and I'm starting my manifesto with a new law about manifestos

when a political party rights it's manifesto it should set a target for each department (along with how the target is to be measured) to be achieved by 6 months before the end of there term and if they fail to achieve a target the party gets a fine to be added to the budget of the department they let down

this should make manifestos more realistic and clearer to the voting public.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good.

    But think of all the reams and reams of small print
    get out clauses etcetera

    some poor bastards got to read it all.

    ReplyDelete